It was a Diwali yesterday, And I made this Cake early in the morning, As We had a get together and dinner party at my friend's home. So I told her do not make anything in dessert and I reached there with this Pear and walnut Chocolate cake. The cake was so moist, So chocolaty and we enjoyed the cake. and Of course a meal was Superbb. Me and Himanshu were not in that mood to enjoy cake and all, So I made a glass dessert with this cake.
There isn't any Diwali celebration you can find here in Doha, Where there are so many Indian family, They do celebrate this festival on their own. We also tried to make this Diwali so happening. Me and my friend started shopping 2 weeks back, and both did almost like same decoration at our home. As we both have small kids, and we tried to make this diwali so beautiful for them only. Yes, We do miss the celebration at home in india. I mean I miss very very much, But somewhere we are satisfied by the celebration we did. Today its my turn to invite them on dinner. I was not prepared for my bloghop post, woke up early in the morning, wrote my bloghop post, and Now I am going in my kitchgen, and will start the preparation for dinner. As the menu is bit large, and again need to clean the house as you all know when kids are at home, You can see the mess.
So for this bloghop in which we are celebrating #Fallrecipes. Fall recipes in which we are going to use Fall season Fruits or vegetables, By which you can make interesting dishes for your family and friends, Check out the recipe below which is made by Pear which is a Fall fruit, I made a Pear Cake with chocolate and walnuts and Trust me You all will love it. You can enjoy it having in cake form, or you can make this tempting glass dessert too. :) Enjoyy the recipe and do write comment If you liked it :)
How to make Pear and Walnut Chocolate Cake?
200 gm Condense milk
1/4 tsp Baking Powder
3/4 tsp Baking Soda
2 Tbsp Butter
3/4 Cup All Purpose Flour
150 gm Dark Chocolate
3 Tbsp Fresh Cream
21/2 Tbsp Walnuts, Chopped
1 Pear, Cut in slices
whipped Cream as required
Chocolate sauce as required
1. Line up all the Ingredients. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Grease the cake pans. Dust with flour; tap out excess.
2. In a medium bowl, combine Condense Milk, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, and Essence mix this mixture until fluffy.
3. Add Butter and in the above mixture and again mix it well until the better becomes fluffy.
4. Now lets make Ganache, Heat the cream and add chocolates, let it melt and combine properly. Add All purpose flour and Walnuts in the wet ingredients Fold them very well.
5. Add milk to reach the pouring consistency of the batter. peel the pear and slice them.
6. Pour batter into prepared pan. and place the sliced pear on the batter. Bake for 35-40 minutes on 190 degree C or until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.
7. Cool in pans on a wire rack 10 minutes. Cover the whole cake by the splash of sugar syrup. Invert onto wire rack; invert again and let cool completely on rack.
8. Now, Cut the cake in pieces and place them in a glass. now pour some chocolate sauce and chopped walnuts on it. Now make a layer of some Whipped cream and garnish it with chopped walnuts and sliced pear and If you want add some chocolate sauce too on the top .